I’m working with one of the strongest Employee Owned electrical distributors in New England to help hire an experienced building automation and controls specialist for their team in New Castle (about half an hour outside of Philadelphia). This role will have responsibility for the entire process including planning, design, installation, start-up, commissioning, turnover and warranty of assigned projects. This role needs someone with a strong engineering background. They will help with relocation costs.
● Participates in pre-bid reviews and sales to operations turnover meetings to evaluate accuracy of the sales estimate and job layout.
● Analyzes plans, construction contract specifications and codes to determine project requirements.
● Follows up with appropriate management to assure understanding and satisfaction of job scope.
● Manages the development of project plans of project activity assuring effective execution by the Project Team.
● Monitors progress to assure compliance with the pre-determined execution plan.
● Obtains bids and selects reliable subcontractors to provide wiring, device installation, special construction or other services.
● Participates in job site final walk thru and manages the final building automation inspection and the completion of all close out documentation such as As-Built drawings and system operating instructions, transfers or excess materials, billings, collections and payments, and all project records.
Rather than play phone tag, here’s my calendar link to make finding time easy. Just choose the day and time!
For more information, contact Prudence at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-307-7126.
As a founding member and Senior Partner of Egret Consulting, Prudence Thompson has 18 years of experience recruiting exclusively for electrical distributors and offers a unique insight into the issues and trends facing today’s wholesale distributor. Prudence is an award winning, nationally recognized recruiter throughout the industry…READ MORE
|Job Category||Electrical Distribution|
|Job Location||New Castle, DE|