We are looking for a motivated Marketing Coordinator to support the marketing efforts for our company. This includes developing marketing programs and strategies, external communications, branding, advertising and social media. The Marketing Coordinator’s duties will be critical to Egret Consulting Group achieving its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
Egret Consulting Group is the largest executive search firm specialized in the electrical industry. We’ve been in the industry for 18 years and recently we were recognized as Forbes Top 250 search firms for 2017. We are a small, dedicated, friendly company. Our hours are 8-5, with Fridays 8-3. Three weeks’ vacation and an opportunity to participate in our 401K, profit sharing and benefits package. We sponsor annual incentive trips (2016 was to Cancun), have annual bonuses and are committed to growth and success for all of us.
Egret Consulting Group marketing initiative and all external communications to promote the company brand.
- Organize campaigns and develop marketing strategies.
- Continue to develop the Egret Brand.
- Monitor industry news to use on social media.
- Assist on occasional research projects to identify companies or senior leaders.
- Assist in developing email campaigns to identify potential clients or for use in our SaaS website.
- Keep company name in print and continued digital coverage. Develop relationships with industry editors. Use existing company content for blogs, journals, white papers and social media.
- Compose and post online content to the website and social media. This includes blogs to promote recruiter verticals, job postings, newsletters and industry news.
- Write and create press releases to strengthen the company’s presence in the market.
- Monthly Newsletter coordination and distribution.
- Identify advertising opportunities and define content. Work within a defined budget and prepare results.
- Chart success. Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather relevant data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.) for presentation to management and staff.
Egret Consulting Group offers training and the opportunity to expand your career into research, candidate sourcing, client development, project management or executive recruitment.
- Social media expertise (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), website maintenance, SEO, analyze and report data.
- A self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Creative and artistic experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), WordPress
- BS in Marketing, business or relevant field is a strong advantage.
- Internet research skills
|Job Category||Building Automation, Electrical Distribution, Electrical Manufacturing, Lighting Design, Lighting Manufacturing, Power Distribution, Wire and Cable|
|Job Location||Mundelein, IL|