I’m working with a regional electrical distributor to help them hire an Outside Sales rep focused on Energy Solution Sales. This position will identify business opportunities for energy solutions. They will work closely with customers to determine the optimal combination of energy efficient technologies and available incentive programs to help the customer significantly reduce energy consumption with in their facility. The role will;
- Promote the sales of power quality data reports offering solutions for any significant power quality issues that are found.
- Promote Square D power monitoring hardware and software.
- Promote uninterruptible power supplies, assisting customers with sizing and system configuration.
- Assist customers with interpreting their utility bills. Conduct energy audits and suggest strategies for savings such as energy efficient lighting and/or motors, variable frequency drives, power factor correction capacitors, load shedding, pneumatic system updates, etc.
- Promote grounding system testing and assist customers in understanding how grounding affects power quality. Make recommendations for grounding system updates if needed.
- Promote alternative energy solutions such as solar or wind. Assist customers with calculating POI, taking into account government incentives, etc.
- Develop and conduct solutions-focused sales presentations featuring lighting and energy management products in a primary and/or sales support role.
- Conduct educational sessions on lighting and energy management solutions.
The company will help with relocation and ideally we’d base this role in Windsor Heights, IA although they can support a sales rep in either IA or NE.
For more information email@example.com or 847-307-7126
As a founding member and Senior Partner of Egret Consulting, Prudence Thompson has 17 years of experience recruiting exclusively for electrical distributors and offers a unique insight into the issues and trends facing today’s wholesale distributor. Prudence is an award winning, nationally recognized recruiter throughout the industry. She has established herself as a trusted partner to both clients and candidates and has a solid reputation within the membership of the industry’s top marketing organizations such as Affiliated Distributors, IMARK, Equity/EDN and Vanguard. Prudence acts as a true partner to your management team and has established herself as resolutely reputable within her market. Whether your organization is entrenched in lighting or automation, MRO or C&I, she is leveraged for fast, accurate results. You don’t need to teach her what you do, who you sell to, buy from or compete with, just why someone would quit their job and come to work for you.
Areas of expertise include positions that require significant product, customer or market intelligence tied to all levels of revenues, including: sales, branch and operational management, product experts in sales and application support of automation, lighting and switchgear as well as new market penetration. Prudence possesses a true understanding of the unique channels of distribution into the industrial / OEM, MRO, national account, government and contractor channels.
|Job Category||Electrical Distribution|
|Job Location||Iowa or Nebraska|