Pati is looking for a hands-on field service technician for a high voltage wire and cable manufacturer.
This person will travel to customer construction sites working on installations of medium and high voltage terminations and splices.
- Perform field cable testing in accordance with ICEA, AEIC and other test protocols
- Work in electrical substations preparing samples in accordance with ASTM for testing
- Perform work in trenches, man-lift or bucket trucks- 10-85 FT high
- Working with utility companies, developers, industrial and commercial contractors
- Travel 30-40% up to 2 weeks at a time
If interested, please contact Pati Kelly at email@example.com or 847.307.7128.
Pati originally joined Egret Consulting in 2000, recruiting in the Electrical and Lighting field and returned back in 2013 as an Executive Recruiter for Wire & Cable. Pati has over 25 years of sales experience including pharmaceutical sales and account management… READ MORE
|Job Category||Electrical Manufacturing, Wire and Cable|