Pati is looking for a Marketing & Business Development Manager for a manufacturer in the Houston TX area. Needs to be local NO relocation.
- Design and managed market research, business development, customer service & market assessment
- Identify new products/markets and liaise with product development teams
- Develop sales/strategic marketing plans including with key accounts
- Create and implement a pricing policy
- Analyze key competitors with pricing, product mix
- CRM ability to analyze and collect data
Please email her for more details, email@example.com
Pati originally joined Egret Consulting in 2000, recruiting in the Electrical and Lighting field and returned back in 2013 as an Executive Recruiter for Wire & Cable. Pati has over 25 years of sales experience including pharmaceutical sales and account management. She holds a B.A. in Business Administration-Marketing and a B.S. in Home Economics from Mississippi State University.
Pati concentrates on working with Wire and Cable manufacturers including bare copper, control and automation cable, building wire, low voltage, industrial, high voltage, specialty cable (mining, marine, portable, etc.) Her clients range from major manufacturers of industrial and utility products to players in retail and datacom. Pati works with smaller value-added manufacturers of wiring harnesses and cable assemblies and follows the channel to manufacturers of connectors, wire nuts, lugs, grounding rods, tools and cable trays.
Pati specializes in building relationships with her clients to fully understand their needs in order to bring them the right candidate for positions including all levels of sales, operations, plant management, engineering, marketing and product management.
|Job Category||Electrical Manufacturing, Wire and Cable|
|Job Location||Houston, TX|