Pati is working with a growing ESOP wire & cable company, who is looking for a Process Engineer, located in the Northeast. Relocation is available. Their customers are industrial heat and temperature manufacturing Power Generation, Oil & Gas downhole systems and Military OEMs.
- Bachelor’s Degree with hands on experience, Engineering preferred
- Understand melt extrusion and PTFE extrusion
- Liaison between customer and manufacturing
- Experience with UL and CSA ratings
- Testing: spark testing, insulation resistance testing, dielectric testing
Please contact Pati Kelly at 847.307.7128 or email@example.com.
Pati originally joined Egret Consulting in 2000, recruiting in the Electrical and Lighting field and returned back in 2013 as an Executive Recruiter for Wire & Cable. Pati has over 25 years of sales experience including pharmaceutical sales and account management…READ MORE
|Job Category||Electrical Manufacturing, Wire and Cable|