Pati is looking for a Process/Quality Assurance Technician to work with a growing Wire & Cable Manufacturer in the New York City area.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, and printers
- Inspect finished products for quality and customer specifications
- Conduct trials and collect data on wire & cable products
- Calibrate and adjust equipment for quality production using calipers, micrometers, height gauges, protractors or ring gauges
- Minimum Associate Degree in mechanical or industrial engineering OR 2-5 years of process engineering experience in wire & cable
- Knowledge of Allen-Bradley RS-logix 500 and RS-Logix 5000
For more details – contact Pati Kelly at email@example.com.
Pati originally joined Egret Consulting in 2000, recruiting in the Electrical and Lighting field and returned back in 2013 as an Executive Recruiter for Wire & Cable. Pati has over 25 years of sales experience including pharmaceutical sales and account management…READ MORE
|Job Category||Electrical Manufacturing, Wire and Cable|