Pati is working with a global manufacturer of Electrical Wire and Cable products that are used in Utility, Industrial, Automotive and Communication industry. They are looking for a Product Development Engineer who will help develop new electrical products including wire & cable accessories from concept to market.
● Must have a Bachelor of Science Engineering degree, EE preferred
● Familiarity with CSA standards- Z299/N299, Nuclear wire is a plus
● Work with low voltage to medium voltage (heat shrink/cold shrink/splices/terminations)
● Set up and initiate lab equipment
● Running product development from Material, sourcing, and lab trials to full scale production
For more information, please contact Pati Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.307.7128.
Pati originally joined Egret Consulting in 2000, recruiting in the Electrical and Lighting field and returned back in 2013 as an Executive Recruiter for Wire & Cable. Pati has over 25 years of sales experience including pharmaceutical sales and account management… READ MORE
|Job Category||Wire and Cable|
|Job Location||Toronto, Canada|