Electrical Distribution Talent
Good people are STILL hard to find. COVID has really shaken things up in all facets of the electrical industry, you likely have an inbox of those downsized candidates…I know I do.
What does not change in a period of uncertainty? Good people are hard to find, still hard at work, and maybe a little more receptive to making a move than ever before. This month, I thought we’d do try something new, showcasing those candidates who are nearly impossible to find when you need them.
If you are interested in learning more about them, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-307-7126; and I’m happy to fill in the blanks. On the other hand, if you’re in a position where you’re considering making a move and would like to be featured in an upcoming showcase, let me know.
Matrix Pricing Strategist
● Former owner of a Top 200 electrical distributor as Executive VP/CFO
● Keenly interested in vendor funds management, those funds that rebuild working capital and those earnings that fall right to the bottom
● Special price agreement analytics, claim resolution, vendor negotiations; experience in finance, accounting, asset management, sales, marketing, purchasing, operations and logistics
● Expert level Epicore/ECLIPSE experience
● Open to relocation for full or part time employment, or short-term/project based consulting
Switchgear/MCC Technical Support
● 40+ years sales experience with LV switchgear from panelboards to class III switchboards. Specializing in adding, retrofits and retrofills to vintage switchgear dating to WWII. 14 years with major manufacturer and 30 with an aftermarket provider.
● Extensive experience with all major brands MCC’s including providing new equipment to retrofitting with modern components. Many successful life extension projects for critical applications with minimal downtime.
● Specialized in classified and hazardous location electrical equipment. TWIC card carrying, available for site visits. Much in field experience during natural disasters aiding refinery and bulk handling facilities in recovery operations.
● Many successful installations retrofitting installations for backup generators and rollup temporary power installations and retrofitting with trapped key interlocks into existing installations.
● Currently in the NE, interested in opportunities allowing him to work remotely on project-based consulting roles; able to travel extensively.
Branch/Regional Sales Manager
● Ambitious Manager who goes the extra mile to achieve success
● Servant leader ready to jump in wherever
● Solid mix of sales, operations and finance
● Year over year sales and margin growth, strong P&L experience
● Extensive high end residential and commercial construction channel experience
● Turnaround expert, able to adapt to new geographical locations
● Experience at the singular branch level up to 10 branches
● Available for full time employment in the NE, where he currently resides, and open to relocation in the Midwest, North or South Carolina and Texas
Lighting and Gear Quotations
● 7 years managing gear and lighting projects for high volume healthcare accounts and hospital projects throughout the country; ranging from $1,000 to over a million dollars.
● Square D/SE Advantage, Salesforce, OASIS, Boxfile, Bluebeam, Excel and SAP experience
● 8 years of outside sales experience focused on the commercial contractor market; sales volume up to $23M
● 2 years of purchasing experience for branches, 15
● 3 years of experience running gear and lighting quotes/project management from a remote office
● EPEC GOLD level and ComData EPEC certification
● Currently in the Orlando/Cocoa Beach area and looking for full time employment in that area
● Dynamic senior leader with a combination of years of achievement as a C-level executive for a market-leading distributor in construction, industrial, and commercial markets.
● Achieve continuous and profitable growth by managing P&L and building high-performance teams
● 20 years of progressive experience in electrical distribution with experience managing up to 40 branches and $365M in sales
● Full cycle acquisition experience
● Experience with publicly traded and private equity-based organizations
● Responsibility for up to 40 branches and $365M in sales
● Currently in Kansas City and highly interested in relocation to the NE, California or the Carolinas
Outside Sales Expert Twin Cities
● 15 years of outside sales experience focused on the industrial, end user and OEM channels
● Award winning sales and margin growth year over year, currently responsible for about $6M in sales
● Business development expert, not afraid to knock on the door’s others considered permanently closed
● Interested in outside sales opportunities in the Twin Cities with a distributor or rep
● 25+ years of experience in purchasing, pricing and rebates
● Responsible for 40+ branches stock pricing
● Very strong ECLIPSE experience
● Detail oriented, data driven, expert negotiator
● Currently residing in Arkansas and interested in a remote position, also available for short term project-based
Prudence Thompson is a contingent and retained recruiter entirely dedicated to the Electrical Distribution industry. To learn more about how she can help your company attract talent, check out her biography, LinkedIn profile or email her at email@example.com.