Current positions in the electrical industry
4859 – Product Manager
I’m representing a lighting manufacturer who is looking to hire a remote Product Manager. This PM will work closely with the Engineering and Marketing teams to fully understand the company’s products and customer experience with the ability to form new ideas that grow market share and improve the customer experience. This PM will also be responsible for creating product roadmaps, PRDs (Product Requirement Documents), MRDs (Market Reequipment Documents), and training courses for customers and internal teams.
My client is a smaller but growing innovative company with a strong reputation and a fun work environment/ culture. Overall, we are looking for a confident lighting professional able to handle fast-paced technological environments with grace. Strong leadership skills and a background in lighting product management is a must!
Required Skills/ Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Product Manager experience.
- A proven track record of successfully managing multiple LED lighting product lifecycles simultaneously.
- Experience developing successful lighting product and marketing strategies.
- A self-motivated “always up for a challenge” personality.
- Experience bringing cutting-edge LED lighting products to market.
- The ability to travel up to 50% of the time and ideally live near a major airport.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full time, work-from-home “remote” position.
- Target compensation = $100k – $110k base.
Company benefits and perks.