Current positions in the electrical industry
4936 – Quality/Operations Manager
I am representing a rapidly growing global LED lighting manufacturing repeat client based in Illinois, looking to hire a Quality/Operations Manager to be the companies leader of continuous improvement. This Quality/Operations Manager will work closely with corporate supply chain management as well as the sales leadership and engineering teams to oversee all company aspects of quality.
Required Skills/ Qualifications:
- 5+ years of quality manufacturing leadership experience.
- Experience in lighting or electronics assembly.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science.
- Experience building teams and leading direct reports.
- Confidence working in Lean Manufacturing (6 Sigma; Kaizen, 5S).
- Oracle / net suite experience.
- Full-time hybrid position, with work-from-home opportunities.
- Target compensation = $90k – $110k base.
- Company benefits and perks.