Current positions in the electrical industry
4952 – Building Automation Sales – Eastern US
Building Automation, Electrical Distributors
I am representing a nationally recognized, 100% employee-owned Electrical Distributor that is seeking an Outside Sales Representative that will be focused on Building Automation Systems (both hardware and software). Business development will be across engineering firms, contractors, and end users.This is a hybrid role, based on the Eastern seaboard.
Compensation includes a solid base salary with uncapped commission.
- Build relationships with new Engineering Firms, Mechanical Contractors, Construction Management Firms, and End User Accounts
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace, competitors and their offerings, customers, and decision influencers across the region, segments, and verticals within the region.
- Attend industry-specific networking events; participate in professional organizations such as ASHRAE, AEE or USGBC to build a network of contacts and to represent United Electric in the market.
- Acts as customer’s primary contact during installation and pursues system expansion and service work after installation.
- Influence control specifications of both Greenfield and Brownfield projects
- Provide estimating and proposing plan and specification projects.
- Provide a site walkthrough, and afterwards generate an estimate and a detailed proposal for service adds or design-build building automation projects.
- Actively participate in sales department meetings, workshops, and seminars to stay knowledgeable on current market, business, and product trends
- Forecast, target, and track upcoming construction projects.
If you have proven expertise in Building Automation, HVAC controls or EPMS systems – Let’s talk!
Join an award-winning organization that is focused on customer service, employee involvement, measured performance, and continuous improvement. The company’s goal has always been “To be the BEST in the industry” and those expectations are exceeded daily!