Current positions in the electrical industry
5028 – Business Development Manager / Transformers – TX or Remote
Electrical Manufacturing, Power Distribution, Utility
I am representing a global manufacturer of Power Transformers ranging from 750 MVA to 500 KV. This includes Power Transformers, Oil Distribution, Cast Resin Dry, Transformers, Package unit/ Compact Substation, Mobile Substation, and Transformers service.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager. Market focus is Oil and Gas, C&I, and direct to Utilities.
In this role you will own the segment and be accountable for all products and services activities, develop segment relationships, commercial activity, product prequalification and lead segment product development while creating and ensuring strategic implementation.
Identify potential prospects, network and build relationship with relevant customer procurement and engineering team
- Verify the technical feasibility and compliance with specification
- Perform risk analysis for the project
- Sales process ownership
- Develop the segment targeted Marketing material, Trade shows, etc.
- Develop and execute the business model including pricing and channel partner program
Strategy & Implementation:
- Identify, develop a Utility strategy and Business plan
- Have a deep technical understanding aligning with customer requirements and supporting strategic sourcing and product availability
- Responsible for market intelligence, market positioning and market analysis
- Conduct Techno-Commercial optimization initiatives to articulate the product’s competitive advantage
- Participate in product/ service marketing strategies, policies, and activities
- Analyze customer commercial and technical documentation for prequalification proposes
- Secure long-term client revenue based on technical and service preferences
- Market Sizing & Forecasting:
- Analyze installation base and potential replacement
- Analyze annual Market, Define forecast increasing company market share
- Design targeted project criteria
- Competitive Analysis:
- GTM and SWOT Matrix
- Analysis of Market Share and set benchmarks
- Cost breakdown sand run cost optimization programs
- Drive new entries and retention of existing customers
- Market Accessibility:
- Analyze and Educate to act on:
- Regulatory Landscape
- Product and Market Trends
- Business Practices
- Sales Channel Analysis
This candidate ideally will be located in Texas, however a remote opportunity is available for the right candidate. Relocation is offered.
If you have proven experience with Transformers (diversified products: Power, Oil , Dry Transformers) and proven success in C&I and / or Utility via direct sales, channel sales (both existing and developing new channel partners – both distributors and manufacturers reps) and experience going to market through EPC’s, let’s Talk!