Current positions in the electrical industry
Controller – Manufacturing, near Fresno CA – 5094
Join the Finance Team of a US manufacturer of high quality residential and architectural lighting.
This company creates fixtures used by leading designers in epic lighting projects from Las Vegas to headquarters buildings to residences, demanding a high level of customization, creativity, and quality.
As their Controller, you’ll have responsibility for producing accurate and timely financial reports by leading an effective team covering AP, AR, Costing, GL, Tax, Compliance, Budgets and Internal Controls.
You will have 10+ years’ experience in a manufacturing role and have in-depth knowledge of all financial and accounting process, as well as the team management skills to bring out the best in the team for optimal results.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field; Master’s degree or CPA designation is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 plus years of experience in a senior finance role within the manufacturing sector.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing accounting, costing, and ERP systems.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership qualities and excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in accounting software, e.g., ERP Netsuite, Acumatic, Intuitive, etc.
- Thorough understanding of business principles and practices.
- Competitive base salary range: $140,000 – $180,000
- Management Bonus Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Excellent health care benefits, life insurance, 401K, etc.
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team in a growth-oriented environment.