Current positions in the electrical industry
Outside Sales – MI – 5124
Electrical Distributors, Electrical Manufacturing, Utility, Wire & Cable
If you want to be an outside salesperson every day, building relationships, and have fire in your belly, I have a role for you. I am working with an independent sales representative firm who has a retirement coming up in lower Michigan, they need someone to come in and train and take over this sales territory. They sell into the Utility market space and from T&D line hardware, FG box pads and PPE to switchgear and OH reclosers, power transformers and transmission steel structures to wire & cable.
- Some sales experience – electric utility or C&I industry preferred.
- Fire in the belly
- Some mechanical aptitude
- Must have been at the current job for 5 years or more- Required.
- Degree preferred.
- Experience calling on utilities, Muni, or Coops very desirable.
- Salary is $100-120,000 plus commissions.
- Must live in lower Michigan, no relocation.
- Must be a US citizen or Green card holder.
Please reach out to Pati at email@example.com