Current positions in the electrical industry
Process Engineer – Houston, TX – 5093
Electrical Manufacturing, Wire & Cable
Pati is working with a wire & cable company who needs a Process Engineer in Houston, TX. They would work to develop manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards. Conducts product and process analysis and recommends improvements to quality, methods, and controls. Suggest and implement revisions to existing product lines or new products.
- Evaluate and improve processes in manufacturing systems.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Champion the continuous improvement process and relative metrics
- Develops studies to improve product quality.
- Prepare reports for quality systems and status meetings.
- Collect samples and analyze data to develop improved processing methods.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of the production process.
- Perform root cause analysis on nonconforming products and propose/implement process improvements to prevent reoccurrence.
- Assist Quality to maintain UL, ISO, QCS, etc. Certifications.
- Degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial engineering preferred.
- 3+ years Manufacturing experience preferred.
Salary range $80-110,000 Base + willing to relocate someone.
Please reach out to Pati at email@example.com