Current positions in the electrical industry
Production Test Technician – NY / NJ area – 5076
Electrical Manufacturing, Power Distribution, Renewable Energy, Utility
I am representing an industry leading solutions provider serving the Electric, Transit, Renewable, and Water/Wastewater utilities for the past 60 years. The organization is a leading SCADA and automation equipment supplier with engineering, manufacturing, training, and service support from inception to completion.
As a result of continued growth, we are seeking a Production Test Technician.
In this role, you will Test, Troubleshoot and Repair Production and Field Returned products and PCB assemblies down to the component level.
- 3-5 years’ experience in testing and troubleshooting electronic assemblies to the component level with analog and digital circuitry.
- Strong knowledge of electrical schematics.
- Ability to test production assemblies, field legacy units in both hardware and software environment.
- Repairing and reworking thru-hole and SMT PCB assemblies single and multi-layer with a rework soldering station.
- Familiarity with test equipment such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, ohm-meter, etc.
- PC knowledge a MUST.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test and Troubleshoot Production, Field Returned products & PCB assemblies to the component level.
- Use of Test Fixtures and Configuration Software running on a PC
- Follow Procedures in accordance with ISO9001:2015 Certification.