Pati is working with a $500 MM wire harness company, who is looking for an executive level salesperson to help establish a new division of their company, in the medical device industry. My client is looking to move into the industrial market with their cable harness group. This person would call on engineers to get the product specified and help find solutions for the customers based on company’s abilities. This is an opportunity to help direct the company strategically into a new marketplace. They need someone who is a self-starter, good communicator and understands P&L and takes on the initiative to create this sales channel. They are relying on this person to help guide them into the segment with the help of the Director of Engineering and VP.
● Understand the electrical medical device industry’s non-invasive medical segment
● Build market position and sales strategies and forecast sales results
● Be the liaison between customer, engineering, and program management
● Experience in building and running a sales team, plus
● Worked in contract manufacturing, ISO, IATF environments desirable
For more information, please contact Pati Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.307.7128.
Pati originally joined Egret Consulting in 2000, recruiting in the Electrical and Lighting field and returned back in 2013 as an Executive Recruiter for Wire & Cable. Pati has over 25 years of sales experience including pharmaceutical sales and account management… READ MORE
|Job Category||Wire and Cable|