I’m working with a national electrical distributor to add a special type of lighting talent to their team in Dallas/Fort Worth.
As a Project Development Specialist, you will create innovative lighting retrofit solutions, which meet both the customers’ requirements and local energy codes, including site audits, mock-ups, code compliance reviews, negotiating pricing, material crosses, labor estimates, etc.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Develop retrofit solutions based on on-site audit data, in conjunction with customer requirements.
- Generate complete lighting retrofit proposals including financial analysis, potential rebates, and energy savings.
- Create complete submittal packages for customer review.
- Create material quotes based on takeoffs or customer-provided information.
- Obtain material pricing from agents or manufacturers.
- Evaluate design ideas based on aesthetics, safety, function, serviceability, and budget.
- Understand retrofit product applications and specifications.
- Perform interior or exterior site lighting audits.
About Prudence – Electrical Distributors Recruiter
As a founding member and Senior Partner of Egret Consulting, Prudence Thompson has over 20 years of experience recruiting exclusively for electrical distributors and offers a unique insight into the issues and trends facing today’s wholesale distributor. Prudence is an award winning, nationally recognized recruiter throughout the industry…READ MORE
|Job Category||Electrical Distribution|