Pati is working with an electrical components manufacturer who needs a Market Development Manager who has experience in Industrial Automation. They are in Milwaukee and would relocate someone there. This person would be responsible for developing and implementing the company’s directive in the industrial automation segment. This joins a team in Marketing team of 53. There are no direct reports but reports to the VP of Marketing.
- Catalyst for changes
- Does not need PLC experience but sensors like imbedded would be helpful
- Looking for new patent products to get into the industrial automation space
- Work with marketing, e business team to help launch products
- Targeting Customer in Food & Beverage, automotive, industrial automation tier suppliers, control panel builders, automation
- Understanding UL, Standards, NEMA would be helpful
- Travel is 50% and could be higher shouldn’t be higher than 50%. Expectations are 2-3 night stays every other week.
Contact Pati at email@example.com for more details.
About Pati – Wire and Cable Recruiter
Pati originally joined Egret Consulting in 2000, recruiting in the Electrical and Lighting field and returned back in 2013 as an Executive Recruiter for Wire & Cable. Pati has over 25 years of sales experience including pharmaceutical sales and account management… READ MORE
|Job Category||Electrical Manufacturing, Wire and Cable|