I am representing a leading provider of back-up and prime power systems including new and refurbished diesel and natural gas generators, switchgear, transfer switches, and UPS systems.
We are seeking a Principal Power Systems Engineer that will act as the company’s principal engineer and oversee the firm’s engineering activities including fee base studies, power systems specification and design, and technical assistance for sales and project management staff.
Join a dynamic and expanding power solutions company. One that seeks out and rewards people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like business owners. The organization reflects the diversity of the clientele that they serve and are proud of the inclusive culture that has been established over the years. There’s a genuine commitment to continue building the ideal workspace for employees by engaging, empowering, and providing support to foster success on the job and beyond!
If you are a person that values creativity and innovation, partnership and relationship building, problem solving, communication and leadership – this is the ideal fit for you!
Let’s discuss your technical experience with natural gas and diesel generators, knowledge of electric power systems, distributed generation, electrical distribution, switchgear automation, energy storage, microgrids, hybrid power, renewables, and power system controls.
- Plan, implement, and oversee all engineering strategies, procedures, and goals.
- Identify and develop innovative technical power solutions to serve the growing client base.
- Collaborate with other executives on the promotion of growth within the company, the development of new design or project standards, and technical training for employees.
- As you continue to facilitate growth within organization, you will recruit, train, and mentor your engineering and technician team.
- Provide valuable engineering, project improvement options, monitor and advise the Executive Team of major changes to project status or direction.
- Develop and implement training programs for newly developed products and/or systems.
- Approve test reports to ensure generators meet company and customer expectations.
Compensation includes a strong base salary and bonus potential.
This is a remote based opportunity.
About Rob – Power Distribution, Automation and Renewables Technology Recruiter
Rob’s expertise at Egret Consulting is Power Distribution, Automation Technologies (including generation products, smart grid, building automation and controls manufacturers) and Renewables (including wind, solar, battery technologies and other emerging technologies)…READ MORE
|Job Category||Electrical Manufacturing, Energy, Power Distribution, Renewable Energy|