Pati is working with a wire and cable manufacturer who is looking for a Program Project Manager to help them modernize their plants throughout the USA. This will not only analyze the facilities for capital projects but also reviewing plant closings or line expansion and reduction.
- Operations experience with focus on processes.
- Project experience at the plant level
- Ability to analyze the equipment, capital investment and plant efficiency
- Managing a project budget
- NO direct reports
- Ability to do presentations at the corporate board level
- Lean, six sigma a plus
- Sustainability reporting and environmental compliances needed
- PMP would be a plus
If you are interested in more details, reach out to her at email@example.com
About Pati – Wire and Cable Recruiter
Pati originally joined Egret Consulting in 2000, recruiting in the Electrical and Lighting field and returned back in 2013 as an Executive Recruiter for Wire & Cable. Pati has over 25 years of sales experience including pharmaceutical sales and account management… READ MORE
|Job Category||Electrical Manufacturing, Wire and Cable|