Pati is looking for a Research and Development/Product Development Engineer for a company based in Atlanta, GA area. (Relocation is available)This person will be responsible for developing new formulations, operating compounding equipment, conducting testing and producing new compounds for products.
- Must understand plastic labs testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Material Science or related field required
- Experience with low smoke halogen free technologies, high temp. XLPO, automotive wire or silicone elastomers a plus
- Experience with UL, CSA standards and agencies a plus
- Experience with twin screw, kneaders, batch mixers, roll mills or extrusion preferred
- Medium voltage experience very desirable.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity, please contact Pati at email@example.com
About Pati – Wire and Cable Recruiter
Pati originally joined Egret Consulting in 2000, recruiting in the Electrical and Lighting field and returned back in 2013 as an Executive Recruiter for Wire & Cable. Pati has over 25 years of sales experience including pharmaceutical sales and account management… READ MORE
|Job Category||Electrical Manufacturing, Wire and Cable|