I am looking to hire a Senior Director of Pricing for a rapidly expanding (organic and through acquisition) distributor currently generating just shy of a Billion Dollars in Sales with a clear path to double that size. The role will act as the subject matter expert for pricing who can provide complex pricing recommendations and lead a team of remote pricing analysts. This role is and will remain remote/ work from home.
- Pricing Analytics: Develop a new process for standardizing how discounts are applied to customer accounts, managing supplier cost changes in a commodity-based business, and developing new technology to support the business.
- Provide data-driven recommendations that increase sales and margins while improving efficiencies for a branch-based business
- Supporting Regional Commercial Leadership: lead a team of 3 analysts to support insight generation, pricing support, and execution of new strategies. Regional pricing will need to align with the corporate strategy and improve efficiencies and margins continuously.
- Support new technologies: support the development of new pricing tools, processes, and new ERP for all operating companies.
- Communication: Ability to communicate with commercial teams on price changes, process improvements, or customer insight
- Data Analytics: Understand large datasets, and develop analytical models to optimize pricing, discounting, and renewal. Work across business lines to understand balance sheet risk and other risk management fields
- Proficiency in pricing data analysis, financial modeling, SQL, and PowerBI and derive actionable insights with measurable results.
- Strong analytical skills, and experience with infrastructure, tools, systems, and reporting.
- Work with the supply chain, technology, and commercial teams to develop and manage pricing platform (customer, regional, branch, and volume-related discounts).
This is an opportunity to join a team of people who are excited about the amazing success they’ve achieved together as a team, to work with people who are engaged and enthusiastic who treat their people with respect, and believe strongly in work/life balance. To learn more email@example.com or book a time to talk at https://calendly.com/prudencethompson
About Prudence – Electrical Distributors Recruiter
As a founding member and Senior Partner of Egret Consulting, Prudence Thompson has over 20 years of experience recruiting exclusively for electrical distributors and offers a unique insight into the issues and trends facing today’s wholesale distributor. Prudence is an award winning, nationally recognized recruiter throughout the industry…READ MORE
|Job Category||Electrical Distribution|