Wire & Cable Talent
I have been working with a few candidates who are looking for new challenges. I wanted to tell you about a few of them to see if you would need someone like this in your organization. If you are interested in learning more about them, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-307-7128 and I’m happy to tell you more.
Global Account Manager
- Managed OEM customers in automotive, food & beverage, lighting & medical
- Managed a $35 sales budget
- Early career was with Rockwell Automation
- Increased EBITDA double digits last 5 years
- Managed 30 direct reports and independent sales rep firms
- Knowledge of Utility, Coops and Rea’s
- Past experience in the tools market
Regional Sales Manager
- Managed Anixter account
- Worked in the past with customers like Lapp, Leoni, Helukabel
- Product marketing experience and also new product development and launches
- Worked with General Cable in Datacom in past
Note: needs sponsorship. Was in his green card application, finished step 1 but stalled with Covid. Also his company is closing.
- Extrusion process for 6 years
- Worked in low Voltage, building wire, industrial, tray cables and cable products
- Hands on experience PVC, LDPE, HDPE, HFFR and nylon
- Leader of new material and product implementation
Pati Kelly is a contingent and retained recruiter exclusive to the electrical industry with a specialty in Wire and Cable. To learn more about how she can help your company identify and attract talent, check out her biography, view her LinkedIn profile or send her an email at email@example.com.