Wire & Cable Talent
Good people are STILL hard to find. COVID has really shaken things up in all facets of the electrical industry, you likely have an inbox of those downsized candidates…I know I do.
What does not change in a period of uncertainty? Good people are hard to find, still hard at work, and maybe a little more receptive to making a move than ever before. This month, we thought we’d try something new, showcasing those candidates.
As I speak regularly with our industry leaders, I have identified a few candidates that I’d like to introduce you to. If you are interested in learning more about them, please reach out to me at email@example.com or 847-307-7128 and I’m happy to tell you more.
This person began as a Product Manager at Hubbell, working in new product development, with 13 patents and more than $10 MM in sales.
● A Marketing Manager that was promoted to VP; responsible for a P&L of $50 million
● Experience in selling through the electrical distribution channel and running a sales team
● Based in the Midwest, Southeast or Mid Atlantic but does not mind starting in a Sales Manager role to prove one’s value.
A Territory Sales Manager who started out at Ideal Industries. This person has experience calling on electrical engineers, contractors and electrical distributors.
● Increased sales at Distribution by over 100% in two years
● Called on OEM’s that were National Accounts, such as Dart Container, Johnson Controls, Lear and PCA
● Has worked in OEM and MRO sales
●Based in the Midwest
Experience in the Retail Home improvement segment, then moved to a sales role in the HVAC, Plumbing, Refrigeration, and Industrial markets. This person worked in the electrical division for the last 16 years.
● Managed 7 independent rep agencies, within the 10 Midwest states and $40 MM
● Extensive knowledge of buying groups IMARK and AD, national chains, and independents of every size within distribution
● Based in the Midwest but open to move to the NC area
Pati Kelly is a contingent and retained recruiter exclusive to the electrical industry with a specialty in Wire and Cable. To learn more about how she can help your company identify and attract talent, check out her biography, view her LinkedIn profile or send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.