Specification Sales Manager in the Midwest:
- 28 years of lighting experience
- Grew sales most recently by 35%, adding $2M in additional sales
- Strong experience managing rep agencies
- Strong experience with large territories including Canada
VP of Marketing:
- Able to relocate
- 18 years of experience and 5 years of LED lighting experience
- Leading global strategies for branding, product launches, digital marketing, data driven marketing campaigns, etc.
- Lighting experience was marketing to reps, distributors, specifiers, contractors and end user clients
- Optimized their Google rankings to land on the 1st page
- Industry award winner for product innovation, design and marketing
Distribution / National Accounts Manager in the Northeast:
- Strong experience with national distributors and catalog houses at the national level
- Managing over $15M in sales
Lighting Designer or Junior Product Manager:
- Able to relocate
- Master’s in Lighting Design
- 2 years of lighting design experience
- Most recent experience is with landscape and exterior facades for multi-use projects, also has done a few interiors
- Interested in working for a lighting design firm or a manufacturer for product design / enhancements to products
Brooke Ziolo, President of Egret Consulting, is a contingent and retained executive recruiter working exclusively within the Lighting Industry. To learn more about how she can help your Lighting company, LED company or Lighting Design Firm attract talent, check out her biography, LinkedIn profile or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As I speak regularly with our industry leaders, I have identified strong candidates that I’d like to introduce you to:
SENIOR MARKETING/SALES/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Over 25+ years’ experience in senior and executive level marketing, business development/sales, and business unit leadership roles, both domestically as well as internationally, in a number of industry domains including computer networking, IT, telecom, smart grid, as well as distributed energy: solar, energy storage, EV charging, and Microgrids. Successfully launched the first commercial sales at several startup ventures as well as founded small “go to” teams at Fortune 500 companies focused on key emerging markets, new business models, and new channels to market, subsequently scaling them to large multi-functional organizations spanning several product divisions delivering hundred million-dollar revenue streams…VIEW PROFILE
15 years of engineering management, product development, new product introduction, system testing, project management, product support, applied research and technical services experience – delivering results by collaborating with cross-functional teams from Sales, Marketing, Operations, Quality, Customer Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, Codes and Standards at both engineering design and manufacturing facilities…VIEW PROFILE
SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Twenty years’ experience leading sales, marketing and engineering departments. Successfully implemented strategic initiatives in a multi-channel environment, increasing brand awareness and market
penetration generating millions of dollars in top line growth while achieving increased margin attainment. Provides leadership with a clear vision, strong analytical skills and directly linking to the voice of the customer…VIEW PROFILE
Twenty years’ experience leading sales, marketing and engineering departments at leading power distribution manufacturers. In these roles, developed and implemented strategic initiatives in a multi-channel environment, increasing brand awareness and market penetration generating millions of dollars in top line growth while achieving increased margin attainment. Earned increased roles of responsibility by consistently getting results meeting or exceeding corporate goals and objectives. Accomplishments come from providing leadership and achieving growth with a clear vision, strong analytical skills and directly linking to the voice of the customer. Open to leadership or key individual contributor role focusing on strategic growth. VIEW PROFILE
I have been working with a few candidates who are looking for new challenges. I wanted to tell you about a few of them to see if you would need someone like this in your organization. If you are interested in learning more about them, please reach out to me at email@example.com or 847-307-7128 and I’m happy to tell you more.
Global Account Manager
- Managed OEM customers in automotive, food & beverage, lighting & medical
- Managed a $35 sales budget
- Early career was with Rockwell Automation
- Increased EBITDA double digits last 5 years
- Managed 30 direct reports and independent sales rep firms
- Knowledge of Utility, Coops and Rea’s
- Past experience in the tools market
Regional Sales Manager
- Managed Anixter account
- Worked in the past with customers like Lapp, Leoni, Helukabel
- Product marketing experience and also new product development and launches
- Worked with General Cable in Datacom in past
Note: needs sponsorship. Was in his green card application, finished step 1 but stalled with Covid. Also his company is closing.
- Extrusion process for 6 years
- Worked in low Voltage, building wire, industrial, tray cables and cable products
- Hands on experience PVC, LDPE, HDPE, HFFR and nylon
- Leader of new material and product implementation
Pati Kelly is a contingent and retained recruiter exclusive to the electrical industry with a specialty in Wire and Cable. To learn more about how she can help your company identify and attract talent, check out her biography, view her LinkedIn profile or send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Switchgear Project Manager/Department Manager – Chicago Suburbs
10 years of gear quotes and project management. Extensive product knowledge including hands on panel building, enclosed control and custom transfer switch experience. Launched non existent gear department in a highly competitive construction market for a distributor new to town and grew it from zero to a pipeline of $14M in 18 months. Experienced with Square D, GE, Asco and Eaton as well as Eclipse platform knowledge. Will relocate
Lighting Sales – Central New Jersey
20 years of lighting quotes, project management, national account and territory sales in Central NJ. Self described bulldog, she has strong ties to the local lighting reps, excellent attention to detail and has experience in every facet of lighting projects. Must stay local
District Sales Manager – Midwest or relocate
20 years of progressive sales and management experience, strong training in his early career through the CED management training program currently working for a powerhouse distributor focused on large project business. P&L responsibility in excess of $25M through multiple branches experienced in all facets of sales, strategic planning, mentorship and revenue growth. Currently in San Diego but looking to leave CA for a better quality of life for children. Prefers the Midwest but open to all areas.
Regional VP/GM – Texas but will relocate
20 plus years of progressive sales and management experience within a single distributor looking for the next challenge. P&L in excess of $65M with over $6M in personal sales, experience in the C&I and EPC channels. Has opened several new branch locations, excellent leadership skills with hands on, shoulder to shoulder lockstep with sales. One win all win business philosophy.
Outside Sales – Chicago Suburbs
25 years of experience in the Chicago contractor market with a wealth of local contacts in the electrical and general contractor as well and electrical engineering firms. Recent experience takin a lighting rep into the C&I channel growing sales from zero to $16M inside of 3 years. Has worked in business development and senior leadership, looking for similar opportunities where he can make an impact of revenue and profits. Recent victim of Covid downsizing, available immediately, must stay in Chicago.
Prudence Thompson is a contingent and retained recruiter entirely dedicated to the Electrical Distribution industry. To learn more about how she can help your company attract talent, check out her biography, LinkedIn profile or email her at email@example.com.